108-25 62nd Drive
Forest Hills NY 11375
Upcoming QCH Events
After-school Enrichment at Forest Hills Community Center
Registration begins Monday, August 6th at 9:00am at 108-25 62nd Drive. Our new fee-based program is first come, first serve, and there are currently 60 slots available. Feel free to call with any other questions about the procedure.
- What is the fee? The yearly fee for this ten-month program is $2,500, which breaks down to $250 per month, which breaks down to approximately $14 per day.
- Do you offer discounts? Yes, we offer sibling discounts of 10%.
- Can my child attend programming part time for a lesser fee? We are not able to offer part time programming at this time. You must register your child for the full ten month program, at five days per week.
- Do you offer programming on half days? No, we do not offer programming on half days. You must make alternative arrangements to have your child picked up on these days.
- Do you offer programming on days when schools are closed? Yes. We offer full-day programming from 8am to 6pm on the following days: 9/17, 9/18, 9/26, 10/8, 11/6, Winter Break (2/19 to 2/22), and Spring Break (3/25 to 4/22). We only accept 40 students on these days, and registration is first come, first serve. Registration forms for these days are included in your registration packet.
- What are the fees for the full-day programming and how do I sign up? The following days are $10 per day and you can register for any combination of days: 9/17, 9/18, 9/26, 10/8, 11/6. The fee for our Winter Break Camp is $125, and you must register for the full four-day camp. The fee for our Spring Break Camp is $175, and you must register for the full seven-day camp. You will register for these full days when you register for the After School Program. If a date is not listed, then our program is closed on that date.
- When do I pay for full day programming? You must make a deposit of half your full day programming fee to register your child for days when schools are closed. For example, if you'd like your child to attend programming on 9/17, 9/18, 9/26, 10/8, and 11/6 (Total: $50), Winter Break Camp ($125), and Spring Break Camp ($175), your total fee is $350. $175 is due to reserve your child's spot for these days. The other half of your fee is due on September 10th, 2012.
- When are monthly payments due? Monthly payments are due on the 1st day of each month. If the 1st falls on a weekend, you'll make payments on the first weekday of the month.
- When do I receive the registration packet? You will receive the registration packet when you arrive to register your child. Filling out paper work takes time, so please make sure to reserve time on registration day. Once registration begins, you will sign your child up on the registration list, take a packet, complete it in our registration area, and return it with your payment to secure the spot.
- What's included in the registration packet? On registration day, you will receive the following: After School Program Registration Form, Full-Day Program Registration Form, Medical Form, Payment Form, Transportation Form, and a Parent Survey.
- When do I complete the medical form? Fill out as much of the medical form as you can on your own. The rest must be completed by a doctor. Medical forms are due on August 24th by 4:00pm. If you already have a medical form completed from another program, you must get it approved by the Director to use it for this program.
For more information contact:
(718) 592-5757 ext. 228
The After School Program at Forest Hills is located at:
108-25 62nd Drive, Forest Hills, NY 11375